Re: Calls Consolidation

Duane Schaub ( )
Fri, 24 Jul 1998 13:27:49 -0500

Will this consolidation script work on Em2.5.x? If not, is there another
one somewhere.

At 12:32 AM 7/24/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Greg Hastings wrote:
>> As I understand it, the built in Calls Consolidation in Emerald ver. 2.1.11
>> does not work correctly. Is there an SQL script available that I can
run to
>> correctly consolidate calls?
>Emerald 2.2 consolidates correctly. YOu have to put to run the consol.sql
>script on our FTP site against your database first, though. You can not
>run a query to consolidate. Its much more complicated than that. You must
>do the consolidation through the Emerald client.
>Dale E. Reed Jr. (
> Internet Solutions for Today |

Duane Schaub, President |Terra World, Inc - Connecting The Planet
Terra World, Inc. |Southeast Kansas' Leading Provider
200 Arco Place, Suite 252 |Flat Fee - Never an hourly Charge
Independence, Kansas 67301 |Where Service is Top Priority!
Voice (316) 332-1616 |
FAX: (316) 332-1451 |