emerauth.dll not working [RE: emer_su.dll]

Peter A. Sang ( (no email) )
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 09:10:58 +0200

Hi Dale,

my prob with this DLL and ServU 2.3b is still unsolved:
using the dll from the archive dated 5/30/98 and all registry settings
made according to the docs, the DLL does load fine, but all login
attempts are rejected. Simply replacing the DLL with emer_su.dll solves
the problem.
I already send detailled information a week ago, if you require further
information, please let me know.
cu,
Peter