credit card saving

J Dyer ( (no email) )
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 08:55:09 +0100

Hi, Dale

More detail on the problem I am having with credit cards.
I switched on debug.
Select an MBR
Go into billing.
select the billing cycle
select pay by credit card (the card details are already there-- customer
from old Emerald DB)
select pay period Monthly
Hit Save
and I get SQL Command Failed!

Tried it with a new account with the same result.

BTW could we have it so that the tab key moves between fields when filling
in the credit card details ?

Julian Dyer
Athene Internet

ps there is currently no access to the beta ftp site, is this intended?