Re: 2.5 Calls Consolidation

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 12:04:18 -0700 ()

On Fri, 5 Jun 1998, Duane Schaub wrote:

> I have been having a problem with the db filling up but just now got to
> look at it.
>
> Previously, in the batch tab, clicking on summary would cause a calls
> consolidation and ran for 30 minutes. Now, the summary only takes a few
> seconds, but does not appear to remove the old calls.
>
> Is this feature broken or is there a different method now? I saw the

No. Once you have the summary (and it populates the list box)
select one of the entries and click on the charges button.
Emerlad will consolidate all billing cycles GREATER than or
equal to what you select.

For example, if I have two billing cycles in the calls table
from 4/25/98-5/25/98 and 5/25/98-6/25/98, it will show numbers
1 and two on the left side (with some larger numbers in parenthesis).
If the numbers in () are large, you need to consolidate one at
a time from largest to smallest, or you will fill your log.

> RAdadmin has a manual method, but clicking on it doesn't appear to do
> anything.

I don't know what you are alking about here?

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
IEA Software, Inc. | RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs
Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com