Re: Emerald 2.5

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 11:32:39 -0700 ()

On Fri, 5 Jun 1998, J Dyer wrote:

> Hi Dale,
> At last we have got around to installing 2.5 taken from the ftp site today
> 5th June.
> Accounting into Emerald is working fine, but trying to authenticate against
> Emerald sometimes brings up the following error

> ODBC Error:23000:547:
> [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]INSERT statement conflicted
> with
> COLUMN FOREIGN KEY constraint 'FK__RadLogs__RadLogM__1E1A7EA3'. The
> conflict oc
> curred in database 'Emerald25', table 'RadLogMsgs', column 'RadLogMsgID'

RadiusNT only logs one type of message per user per minute. This
is just saying that RadiusNT already received this log entry type
once this minute already. IOW, someone tried to log in twice
in a row with the same username, which RadiusNT couldn't find.

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
IEA Software, Inc. | RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs
Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com