Re: ho hum

Greg Boehnlein ( damin@nacs.net )
Fri, 29 May 1998 09:46:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 29 May 1998, Dale E. Reed Jr. wrote:

> So far, only Peter and Duane have posted about Emerald 2.5. Since
> most of you asked to be on the beta list to test the product, could
> you please take the time to actually test it? We'd like to get it
> out as quick as possible, and much of that relies on you putting it
> through the hoops.

Sorry bout the lack of traffic. I've been preparing for a wedding, dealing
with the FBI related to a Hack In and a bunch of other stuff. I downloaded
the latest version of Emerald 2.5 and installed it, but it is sitting at
the Administrator waiting to be configured for some basic work.

--      President of New Age Consulting Service, Inc.  Cleveland Ohio           http://www.nacs.net   info@nacs.net   (216)-619-2000         An athletic supporter of the Cleveland Linux User Group                        http://cleveland.lug.net