Re: ho hum

Danny Mayer ( mayer@mro.dec.com )
Fri, 29 May 1998 07:23:41 -0400

Actually I did post about Emerald 2.5. Most of it related to the
install "experience", but also to things like embedding IE 4.x stuff
and things that just did not work. We are about to start a new round of
testing as I mentioned to you in my direct mail a week or so ago. The new
testing will be far more extensive, but we will also be looking more at
features, reliability and scalability.

Danny

At 01:58 AM 5/29/98 -0700, you wrote:
>So far, only Peter and Duane have posted about Emerald 2.5. Since
>most of you asked to be on the beta list to test the product, could
>you please take the time to actually test it? We'd like to get it
>out as quick as possible, and much of that relies on you putting it
>through the hoops.
>
>I'm taking notes on who is providing feedback and your assistance will
>allow you to be included in future betas.
>
>--
>Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
> Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com

Danny Mayer Digital Equipment Corporation
mayer@mro.dec.com Marlboro, MA 01752