Re: Cisco Idle-TimeOut / Session-TimeOut

Richard Wong ( rwong@starcon.com )
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 09:46:48 -0700

Hi. The latest info I got from Cisco is that:

Idle Timeout through a PPP connection will be available in IOS 12.0
Session Timeout through a PPP connection will be available in IOS 11.4.41

However, you can also make global Idle Timeout and Session Timeout settings
in each Cisco NAS IOS config if you do not need to have them different per
user or group of users.

Cheers,

RKW