Re: RadiuNT/SQL slow response

Steve Rich ( smrich@wans.net )
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 09:38:52 -0500

We're running several RadiusNT servers, each a dual-PII 266MHz Dell server, and
we're getting "43 avg" response time. For me, recognizing that the WHERE
condition "(sa.Login='user' or sa.Shell='user')" required an index on both, Login
and Shell (even though we don't signup shell accounts). Once that was done the
speed increased by 10 times faster than what it was.