Re: Concurrency control

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 14:30:46 -0700

Postman Account wrote:

> We're running MS SQL 6.5 with RadiusNT.
>
> Our concurrency control isn't working.... our ServerPorts table is not
> being updated... I've selected Manual Calls update... and restarted
> RadiusNT.
>
> Our ServerPorts table has the ServerID, Port#, and IP address
> filled out... but, the table isn't being populated with caller
> information.... any ideas?

It could be because below. Assuming you are receiving accounting and
thats your calls table is being populated, check whether you have
manual calls update enabled or a trigger installed.

> Also, we are seeing the following error now...
>
> ODBC Error:S0002:208:
> [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name
> 'CallsOnline'.
>
> any suggestions? Please respond... thanks in advance..

You need to create a view called CallsOnline like this (and grant
permissions):

CREATE VIEW CallsOnline AS
Select s.IPAddress, Port, UserName, AcctStatusType, CallDate,
FramedAddress