Re: Attribute 26 - vendor specific ?

Mike Stankavich ( (no email) )
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 14:30:10 -0700

Rudy,

I believe that the USR Primary-DNS attribute gets inserted in the
RadAttributes table in the script that builds the database. I know that I'm
using it and I didn't have to add it to RadAttributes. On my system I just
inserted the appropriate rows into the RadATConfigs table and I was off and
running.

Here's the insert statements from my database for account type PPP 56K.

insert RadATConfigs (AccountType, RadAttributeID, RadVendorID,
RadVendorType, Data, Value, RadCheck)
values ('PPP 56K', 26, 429, 36879, '209.210.7.2', null, 0)
insert RadATConfigs (AccountType, RadAttributeID, RadVendorID,
RadVendorType, Data, Value, RadCheck)
values ('PPP 56K', 26, 429, 36880, '209.210.7.3', null, 0)

Mike Stankavich, CTO

NorFab/ISP, Inc.
921 SW Washington St
Portland OR 97205