Re: Radius / SQL question for Calls Table

Brian Lube ( brian@mpinet.net )
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 14:30:04 -0400

At 12:31 PM 8/25/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Do you have to shut down RadiusNT to delete old calls table
>information from the SQL database? (...for the previous month)
>
>Also, is there a command to automate the deletion process... such
>as a variable... or statement... to delete the previous month's call data?
>...as opposed to having to specifiy the previous month by name.
>
>Thanks in advance...

No, and Yes. You can still be running RadiusNT while you are deleting
calls out (but the authentications might be a bit slow).

To automate the process I would suggest using the following command (this
is for stuff over 3 months old) -

DELETE from Calls WHERE CallDate < DateAdd(Day, 0-91, GetDate())

hope this helps!

Brian Lube
System Administrator
MPInet