Re: Unix passwd file

George Mansoor ( "George )
Sat, 22 Aug 1998 13:31:42 -0700

Have you resolved this? Is there a way to take the encrypted passwords and
put them into your ODBC datasource? I have some UNIX users and some users that
will only be in the ODBC database? What would be the best way to merge these
user sets? The unix users will have to be refreshed on a periodic basis. Any
ideas?

thanks

George