RE: Text backup from database - more

Kurt Lange ( (no email) )
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 11:02:05 -0500

Dale, sorry there was some confusion in my previous message. The attribute
name is correct "Framed-Route", that was just a misspelling in my email.
It's the quotes around the actual data that are the problem.

It seems to me there is an issue in the conversion from ODBC to Text. If
the data "1.1.1.0/24 2.2.2.2 1" saved in SQL is in quotes it will not load
in the routing table when auth'ing against ODBC. To get the data to have
quotes around it using radusers.exe you have to put it in quotes in SQL but
you can't have quotes around it if you want it to work when auth'ing against
ODBC. Is it possible for radusers.exe to add quotes around multi parameter
data, i.e. 1.1.1.0/24 2.2.2.2 1 gets saved to the text file as "1.1.1.0/24
2.2.2.2 1"?

Framed-Route = "1.1.1.0/24 2.2.2.2 1"
Loads text file in RadiusNT but doesn't work on NAS (USR TC HUB/NetServer)
auth'ing against ODBC.

Framed-Route = 1.1.1.0/24 2.2.2.2 1
Works on NAS auth'ing from ODBC but RadiusNT gives the following error on
text file load:

radius: attribute name 2.2.2.2 not found
radius: Parse error -95 for user USERNAME

It can be hard to explain things in email, hope that's clear??? Thanks for
your help...