RE: Text backup from database - more

Robert F. O'Connor ( (no email) )
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 22:39:20 -0700

> For string attributes, you must include the begin/end quotes in the
> data field of the RadConfigs/RadATConfigs tables.

Are you sure? Nothing works when I include quotes in those fields. Only
without the quotes will our Ascend MAX correctly pull up the proper outbound
profile and try to dial out. We're not getting authenticated connections,
but I'm still looking for a customer that can spend a little time sitting at
the other end telling us what they're seeing.

On the other hand, if you have a working example of an outbound route and
outbound profile entry for Ascend ISDN in SQL Server I'm sure it would be
instructive.

-Robert F. O'Connor
System Administrator, Metro.Net
sysadmin@metro.net