RE: Text backup from database - more

( )
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 21:31:02 -0400

Please ignore my ignorance :)

I must have missed something somewhere when following this thread. I was
under the impression this utility created a text backup file from DB. Where
does it put the file and what does it call it? How can I control it's

-----Original Message-----
[]On Behalf Of Dale E. Reed Jr.
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 1998 5:11 PM
Subject: Re: Text backup from database - more wrote:
> What is the proper command line syntax for radusers.exe? I'de like to
> schedule it but can't seem to get the right combination together to run it
> without prompting me.

For the old one, include the ODBC DSN on the command line like:

radusers emerald

If you can't use a trusted connection (you keep getting prompted for
a username/password) then use this formation:

radusers "emerald;uid=username;pwd=password"

--Dale E. Reed Jr.  (       IEA Software, Inc.      |  RadiusNT, Emerald, and NT FAQs Internet Solutions for Today  |