Re: Text backup from database - more

David Moore ( dmoore@communitychoice.net )
Mon, 17 Aug 1998 16:09:17 -0400

O.K. I downloaded the RadUsers.exe file. Where do I manually get the
RadiusUsers stored Procedure? It is not in my RadiusNT Enterprise Version.

At 11:42 AM 8/17/98 -0700, you wrote:
>David Moore wrote:
>>
>> I don't have emerald, just RadiusNT. Will it still work. If so, were can
>> I get it? Otherwise, I guess I will have to write my own.
>
>Its not documented, but the exe is at:
>
>ftp://ftp.iea-software.com/RadiusNT/beta/radusers.exe
>
>It requires the RadiusUsers stored procedure that is available
>in the Emerald distribution (you'll have to manually get those).
>
>--
>Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
> Internet Solutions for Today | http://www.iea-software.com

David Moore
President
CommunityChoice.net

Now located at the Virginia Tech Corporate Research Center.

2000 Kraft Drive; Suite 1101
Blacksburg, VA 24060
Phone: (540) 951-8118
Fax: (540) 951-1133