FW: Password Replace not working on NT

( ssilver@ideasign.com )
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 18:06:42 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandy Silverberg [mailto:ssilver@ideasign.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 1998 3:10 PM
To: 'radiusnt-request@iea-software.com'
Subject: Password Replace not working on NT

We have just implemented RadiusNT V2.5.xxx and want to use the NT password
replace option. The machine radius is an NT server but not a domain
controller. We tested this using WINNT as the default password and placing
the test users into NT as local users. This worked OK. However, when we
put the server on the network and changed the default password to
WINNT/DOMAIN (with our domain being called IDEASIGN), we do not get password
replacement. Is there some requirement that the machine be a PDC or BDC
that isn't documented? What do we need to do to get this working?

Sandy Silverberg,
Ideasign