Re: Authentication Problem | PLEASE REPLY ASAP!

Allen Mallari ( (no email) )
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 17:22:08 -0700

this is what i did:

1) I open up one command window for radius -x15.

MSDOS: radius -x15

2) I open up second command window for radlogin.

MSDOS: radlogin test test1

3) I got this message from the radlogin window: (if the password is=
correct)

0:Bad:0

Good: 0 Bad: 0 T/O: 1 Avg: 0

4) If I use the command: radlogin test1 test (if the password is wrong)

Good: 0 Bad: 1 T/O: 0 Avg: 0

meaning i got authenticated but when the username is correct, it's
timing out.

Thanks,
Allen