Re: Authentication Problem

Allen Mallari ( (no email) )
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 14:27:25 -0700

There is no error coming out on the radius -x15
it just responding to the terminal server and shows me
that other users are being authenticate on the other radiusNT
server that I have which is running ver2.2.

And I even look at the logfiles and i can't see any error.
Im using radius 2.5 right now..

Allen