Re: Request for Enhancement

Edsonet ( administrator@yellowhead.com )
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 13:25:33 -0600

I fail to see what good sending an email to a customer who can't login is.
Our NAS returns the reason for not being able to log in immediately, as
long as the customer uses the post dial-up login screen. The PAP
authorization screen uses the same generic message for practically every
error that it encounters. Thats where the improvement is needed.

J.A. Coutts
Systems Engineer
Edsonet/TravPro