Re: maExpireDate not working

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 27 Jul 1998 12:50:26 -0700

Majordomo@essex1.com wrote:

> Howdy;
> Ever since we converted over from Access to SQL the maExpireDate stopped
> working. The saExpireDate works, just not the Master Account one. We use
> this field to put accounts with expiring credit cards on old, but we can
> use the saExpireDate field instead. Any ideas on why Radius doesn't use
> this field? It looks fine in SQL.

Make sure that is not NULL, and the the extension and overdue fields are
0.
RadiusNT adds all of those together to come up with the final date.
However,
it only uses the saExpireDate is the saExpireDate is not NULL.
Therefore,
if you want to use the maExpireDare, you MUST make the saExpireDate
NULL.
Remember, MS Access mode doesn't support the saExpireDate field.

> I do have a request for a future feature. What is the possibility of a
> 'Start On Date' field. The majority of our new users start at the first of
> the month and it would be very convenient to enter the information ahead of
> time and simply set the date that their account will become active.

Its already there; RadiusNT just doesn't use it. I've been meaning to
put it in (as an option) buyt haven't gotten around to it (its low on
the
list).