Re: Radius start error

Ted Olson ( tolson@ocsnet.net )
Sat, 25 Jul 1998 16:05:36 -0700

Thanks Dale,

I've been working on this all day, tried everything I think, really getting
a bit cross-eyed (I think our support phones have all melted). I guess
we'll go ahead with 2.5 - as I wrote you only a short while ago, the only
reason I was holding off was because everything was running soooo smoothly,
and I sure hate to fix what ain't broke. Oh well, another fun day in ISP-land!

-Ted