Re: TimeBank and USR NetServer

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 10:48:13 -0700

Einstein Oliveira wrote:

> We're having problems to put time-banking feature of RadiusNT working with USR
> NetServers. The problem is that the NAS doesn't hang up a call when the time
> left is over, resulting in values like -xxx in the TimeLeft column of
> SubAccounts table.

For time banking to fully work, the NAS must support the Session-Timeut
attribute. RadiusNT will include this attriute when it returns the set
of atriutes for the user if the user is configured for time banking.
It is possible for the final calculation to be a couple of minuites
negative, but it shouldn't be much more than that.