Re: Concurency Control

Majordomo@essex1.com ( (no email) )
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 10:21:50 -0500

Howdy;
In the Servers table there is a ServerId number for each Portmaster. Put
this Id number in the ServerPorts table with the port number for each port
on your Portmaster. If you have thirty ports on your #1 Portmaster you
should have thirty records with ServerID '1' with port numbers 0-29. Leave
the rest of the table with it's defaults and RadiusNt should fill in the
rest dynamically as needed. Make sure you use the correct Id number from
your Servers table. If you're using Access I think there is a query you
need to add as well.

Server Ports Table
ServerId Port#
1 0
1 1
: :
1 29
2 0
2 1
2 2 ... etc.

Good Luck :)

At 03:15 PM 7/16/98 +1000, you wrote:
>Hiyas,
>
>Radius 2.5 ,Emerald,NT.
>I have spent too many hours trying to get concurrncy control working,no
>luck yet :/
>

>Add records ? what records ?
>Whats the server ID from the call table ?
>Port column which matches the NAS-Port attribute ?
>
>I dont see how i can match those,the NAS-Port attribute for each call is
>simply the port number on which thatcall is being made ?
>
>Any help with this would be greatly appreciated as I have recently
>introducedan Unlimited Plan,and a few clients are trying to share one
>account.
>
>--
> ~GolSyd~
> ~GamesOnline Sydney~
>~ Internet Service Provider & Online Gaming ~
> "SPEED DOES MATTER"
> http://www.golsyd.net.au
> ftp://ftp.golsyd.net.au/
> admin@golsyd.net.au .