Re: remote authentication, different service

John Lange ( radadmin@palacenet.net )
Wed, 08 Jul 1998 14:12:32 -0500

HI

It's that simple.

Set up the NAS's in the Emerald Admin Client Config, and set the auth and
acct server to be your normal Radius servers, set the secrets, and it works...

Just like that.

JOhn :}

At 09:15 AM 7/8/1998 -0400, you wrote:
>What I am running into is not as complicated as the other people on this
>list. We are wanting to handle radius authentication via the Internet at a
>different site. The only thing this site is going to have is modems and the
>NAS. Am I assuming correctly that this can work, as long as the secrets and
>addresses are set up correctly? Or, should the remote site have their own
>radius?
>
>Beverly L. Wise
>Systems Operator
>Falls City Net Services
>http://www.fallscity.net

John C. Lange, Sr. PALACE dot NET, INC.
microjl@palacenet.net MICRO-TECH Computers, Inc.
608.742.1601 & 6980 2800 New Pinery Road
http://www.palacenet.net/ Portage, WI 53901
Visit our online store @ http://www.microt.com/
Authorized iPSwitch WebVar @ http://www.microt.com/iPSwitch/index.html

--- __o