Re: NAS-Port-Type

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 02 Jul 1998 12:10:39 -0700

Mourad Dahoumane wrote:

> >You need to make NAS-Port-Type a CHECK attribute, not a reply attribute.
> >You need RadiusNT 2.5 for this, and in the RadATConfigs table, the
> >NAS-Port-Type record should havde the RadCheck value set to 1. All
> >other records will have RadCheck set to either NULL or 0.
>
> I am using 2.5 . I didn't find where in Emeradmin I can specify it as a
> check attribute.
> Can you tell me where I should find this.

Unfortunately, you wont, sine Emerald 2.2 and lower does not support
some of the extended features (like ODBC check attributes) that
RadiusNT 2.5 supports. One of the easiest ways to change it is to
use MS Query (in your SQL group), connect to your database, select
the RadConfigs table. Double click the * in the field list and
it will put all the fields in the grid below. Now the good part
is to select "Records...Allow Editing" from the pull down menu. You'll
basically have an excel like spreadsheet where you can make changed
to the RadCheck column for the records you need.