Re: Calls table not functioning, Calls online not functioning

Carl Jagerski ( carll@forcomm.net )
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 17:05:08 -0400

What if the calls file is empty to start with???
That the same problem but the calls file is empty to start with.

(daler@iea-software.com)____________________________________________________
____
>> _________ IEA Softwar
>

>James B. Hrdy
>email: jhrdy@greensoft.com
>web: http://www.greensoft.com/billing
>GreenSoft Solutions, Inc.
>Voice: 785.843.8683 ext 203
>2317 Ponderosa Drive
>Fax: 785.840.0055
>Lawrence, Ks.
>United States of America

Carl Jagerski
Network Administrator, Forward Communications
carll@forcomm.net
412-378-4490 Fax: 412-375-0156