RE: disconnects

Richard Pedersen ( (no email) )
Fri, 17 Oct 1997 09:08:40 -0600

I think I have the problem solved

In the RadAtConfigs table RadAttribureId 27 had data and value of 7200
I assumed the value figure should be 1 and the data should be the amount of
time youi want assigned however changing the value to 1 set the session
time to 1 second I changed both valued to 21600 and It appears to be working
properly

Thank-you for your assistance

Rich