Re: USR NetServer x USR NetServer Plus

Einstein Oliveira ( einstein@yawl.com.br )
Sat, 13 Jun 1998 23:02:52 -0300

Tim Pitman wrote:

> The old and new netserver will accept 255.255.255.254 to assign an IP
> address from the pool.

This solved the connection problem but I still have problems with accounting.
Here is a syslog message from NS Plus:

Jun 13 20:03:45 nsplus At 20:02:07, Facility "User Manager", Level "CRITICAL"::
AUTH: No acknowledgement from RADIUS accounting servers, reached max number of
timeouts

I'm using the same RadiusNT Server for Authentication and Accounting.