Re: multilink

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 15:38:15 -0700

> Andrew Hall wrote:
>
> Question..
>
> Does anyone know of anyway to define different radius reply attributes for
> different connections in a multilink bundle. In other words I want to be able
> to set a session timeout only on one link only of a multilink PPP bundle.
>
> Can this be done, will Radiusnt support it?

I'm not sure if a NAS supports this. It would be interested to try,
though. What you could do to see if it would work if connect the
first channel, change the Session-Timeout to a low number (like say
three minutes) and then connect the second channel. If the second
channels drops in three minutes, then it is supported. I would
guess that MOST nases see the ports as a single session, though.