RE: Text backup

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Wed, 10 Jun 1998 11:16:06 -0500

I am running the Standard Emerald and used it when I was doing my
consolidation.... the phone did not ring so I guess it worked just fine
with the Emerald license.

I did however turn it off and restarted Radius after I was finished... as I
do not want to be running it on a daily basis until I have had some time to
test it.

Ronnie@itexas.net