RE: Upgrading from RadiusNT v2.2 to RadiusNT v2.5

Eric Cowperthwaite ( eric@valleynetworking.com )
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 11:31:23 -0700

I want to know the same thing. I can get RadiusNT 2.5 to run
in text mode, or ODBC mode. ODBC mode ONLY works if I use the
database provided with RadiusNT 2.5. When I try to use my old
2.2 database I get an error stating that Radius expected
3 attributes and did not receive them, then it says that the
accounttype does not have any DEFAULT attributes and sends a
nack to the NAS.

So, how do I use my old database, or import the users and so on
into the new database?

Eric Cowperthwaite
Sys Engineer
Valley Networking, Inc.
eric@valleynetworking.net

-----Original Message-----
From: radiusnt-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:radiusnt-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Postman Account
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 1998 9:20 PM
To: radiusnt@iea-software.com
Subject: Upgrading from RadiusNT v2.2 to RadiusNT v2.5

Dale,

What happened to the forms in RadiusNT v2.5? They no
longer exist?

What is the safest way to bring our RadiusNT v2.2
(Access 95) data into RadiusNT v2.5 (Access 97)?

Any suggestions or advice?

any field/data name changes that might cause problems?

Is it possible to import the forms from RadiusNT v2.2
to RadiusNT v2.5?

Please reply... thanks in advance.