Re: feature request

Brian Lube ( brian@mpinet.net )
Fri, 05 Jun 1998 16:24:43 -0400

I'm sorry, I didn't finish that sentence (I got interrupted by one of the
other sysadmins here). I'm looking for this in the Radlogs table, so that
when someone fails I can find out what number they are dialing into and
from. This is nice for finding people who are hacking into my system.

Brian Lube
MPInet