RE: Radius 2.5 upgrade

Eric Cowperthwaite ( eric@valleynetworking.com )
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 09:20:59 -0700

Thanks to Lamar and Dale. Yes, I added the secrets, and life
got happy. Now, RadiusNT 2.2 will run just fine without
secrets but RadiusNT 2.5 will not.

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: radiusnt-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:radiusnt-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Lamar Townsend
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 1998 7:46 PM
To: radiusnt@iea-software.com
Subject: Radius 2.5 upgrade

Eric,
Add the secrets.. Mine would not work without the secrets.. I have no
clue as to why but when I finally added them life got good.

Lamar Townsend
Microgear & Microgear.Net
lamar@microgear.net

No, no secrets are in use. The servers table in the database
does not contain a secret, the NAS does not have a secret, the
clients and servers files do not contain secrets and Radadmn
is not use secrets.
Eric