Re: Multilink ISDN Logon Problem

iml@interconnect.net
Wed, 03 Jun 1998 23:15:58 -0500

You can bind as many BRIs as you want together....if you have
concurrency control on just make sure you have enough enable (2 per
BRI). Also, the client end needs the equipment to do this same goes
for the server end. I have never tried 2 different modems...I have
used up to 8BRIs dialing in (one IP, MPP) though with no problems.

On Wed, 3 Jun 1998 23:24:23 -0400, you wrote:

>I do not think you can multilink 2 ISDN modems. They alreay do this via
>MPPP. I have never heard of anything trying to multilink 2 of them for
>256K.

He
>has
>>a static IP address. He can get the first modem to dial up but when he
>tries
>>to connect with 2nd modem get the msg disconnected from remote host. =
I'm