Re: Fwd: Re: PPTP and RadiusNT

Kurt White ( kurtw@iea-software.com )
Wed, 03 Jun 1998 15:49:25 -0700

Michael and I spoke about his request. We were unable to find a value for
PPTP vs PPP for Framed-Protocol. He will be checking with USR to see if
they have a value for PPTP that he could use in the Emerald database.
Michael has found info that an RSA encrypter can be placed on top of
the PPTP to secure the UserID's and passwords to corporate america.
Dale do you have some comments on this? What is the correct value for
PPTP vs PPP?
Kurt

-- Kurt WhiteIEA Software Inc. - Emerald - RadiusNT -http://www.iea-software.com