Re: access to sql server whith vb5.0

Paul Rensel ( (no email) )
Wed, 3 Jun 1998 11:27:25 +0200

Yes,

We've build our own "Emerald" like program in Vb5.0 Enterprise, it works
great.
Plans are to put the program in the public domain to enhance further
developement by others. Anyone interested ?

What it does ?
- add/modify/deleter users in the RadiusNT SQL database
- print registrationsheets
- generate, print/email invoices
- export invoicedata to external accounting package
- overview of online users

Additional scripts (ASP) which
- provides overview of user activity (login times, dates etc)
- provides overview of dynamic user homepages (i.e. no-pay, no homepage
listing)
- automatic IE4 configuration based on Radius database

We've build this package for our ourselves primarily because Emerald didn't
support all the gadgets we needed with our external accounting package.

Best Regards,

Paul Rensel