Re: Default NASPort

Michael Whisenant ( mwhisen@airnet.net )
Fri, 29 May 1998 18:07:09 -0500

Brian,

We have talked about this before. Here is what I have done. I went into
Enterprise Manager to the Database-table-calls and in the Default for
NASPort I typed 9999 and exited out. It asked to save, which I said
yes.... then I went back and the default shows (9999). I have three
entries for the last month (3 out of probable 1000 logins) and the rest are
just running rampant.... I physically see the default is set, yet I wonder
is there a script that can be run that reports the default value? If so I
would like to run this and make sure.