Re: radius upgrade

iml@interconnect.net
Fri, 29 May 1998 10:50:03 -0500

Dale any special precautions for Emerald users? or is it just an
install of radius.

On a side note I believe you mentioned a while back that we can define
check attributes in the upcoming version 2.5 like port type...was this
implemented?

One last question we really need to be able to offer accounts that can
only log in certain hours is thing an Emerald thing or a RadiusNT
thing and can it be done...if not, any idea when?

Thanks for all the great products.