Re: NASIdentifier not written to calls table

hostmaster@interaxs.net
Tue, 26 May 1998 16:09:08 -0400

NAS-IP-Address = 155.226.130.2

The NAS is not sending an attribute named NAS-Identifier. It is sending
NAS-IP-Address. You will need to change the dictionary file in the
RadAttributes table. Change the current entry to reflect what your NAS is
sending, restart RadiusNT and it will start making that entry.

Jim