Re: NASIdentifier not written to calls table

( )
Tue, 26 May 1998 12:12:47 -0400 (EDT)

SQL Statement: INSERT INTO Calls
SessionId) VALUES (GetDate(),3,'RJOETKEN',1,'000002E7')

SQL Statement: UPDATE CallsOnline Set UserName='RJOETKEN',
AcctStatusType=1, Ca
llDate=GetDate(), FramedAddress=NULL WHERE NASIdentifier=''
and NA

Actually now that I look at it, it doesn't look like it inserts
"nasidentifier" in the calls table. Any idea why?

And another important thing is it's inserting FramedAddress=NULL in the
CallsOnline table.

How can I get it to also insert FramedAddress in the Calls table?