Re: RADIUS contingency measures

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 25 May 1998 15:35:06 -0700

Jamie Easterman wrote:

> This is what I got back. When I typed radusers.exe. What is missing??
>
> D:\radius>radusers
> Couldn't open data source
> The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query
> 'RadiusUsers'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelled correctly.

The program does a {Call RadiusUsers} expecting a stored procedure. I
was mistaken about it. I don't think MS Access supports this. You may
be able to create a RadiusUsers query, though.

This is the query from Emerald:

CREATE PROCEDURE RadiusUsers AS

SELECT sa.Login, sa.Password, ra.Name, ra.Type, rc.Data, rc.Value,
MasterExpire=DateAdd(Day, (ma.Extension+ma.OverDue+1), maExpireDate),
SubExpire=DateAdd(Day, sa.Extension, saExpireDate)
From MasterAccounts ma, SubAccounts sa, RadConfigs rc, RadAttributes ra
Where ma.CustomerID = sa.CustomerID
AND rc.AccountID = sa.AccountID
AND ra.RadAttributeID = rc.RadAttributeID
AND maExpireDate Is Not Null AND sa.Login<>''
AND ma.Active = 1 AND sa.Active = 1

UNION

SELECT sa.Login, sa.Password, ra.Name, ra.Type, rc.Data, rc.Value,
MasterExpire=DateAdd(Day, (ma.Extension+ma.OverDue+1), maExpireDate),
SubExpire=DateAdd(Day, sa.Extension, saExpireDate)
From MasterAccounts ma, SubAccounts sa, RadATConfigs rc, RadAttributes ra
Where ma.CustomerID = sa.CustomerID
AND rc.AccountType = sa.AccountType
AND ra.RadAttributeID = rc.RadAttributeID
AND maExpireDate Is Not Null AND sa.Login<>''
AND ma.Active = 1 AND sa.Active = 1

AND NOT EXISTS (
Select * From RadConfigs rc2 where sa.AccountID = rc2.AccountID
)

Order BY sa.Login
GO