Re: ODBC: SQLExecDirect Error -1053:

Sheldon Edwards ( slick@caribsurf.com )
Mon, 25 May 1998 10:41:51 -0500

Okay.... What I want you to do is the following:
1. Make sure that all the key fields in the Calls table are valid attributes
and
stored in the RadAttributes table

2. Run radius in a dos box using radius -x15 and see if you can capture the
INSERT statement that is generating the error. From what I can see,
Radius is
trying to insert a record into the Calls table and one of the key fields
is null.

Let me know if this helps....