Re: NASidentifier

lbrizzi@pngroup.net
Sat, 16 May 1998 16:45:12 +0200

Luca Brizzi@PNGROUP
16/05/98 16.45

I'm working now with RadiusNT 2.5 and SQL server and all seems much stable
than previus (2.2) version.
If someone interested i've a procedure to build from scratch a new
installation with Radius NT 2.5 & SQL Server with the latest modification
to Radius Database.

Luca Brizzi
LBrizzi@PNGroup.net

hostmaster@interaxs.net on 16/05/98 13.40.27

Please respond to RadiusNT@iea-software.com

To: RadiusNT@iea-software.com
cc: (bcc: Luca Brizzi/PNGroup/IT)
Subject: Re: NASidentifier

At 06:22 AM 5/16/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I can understand that.. Which would I be better off doing, switching to
>2.5? I am kinda new to SQL so I have no idea how to change the primary
>key. Are there some instructions on how to do this? I hate to switch
away
>from 2.2 right now.. We are suppose to go live monday and it really seems
>to be working well right now except for this little problem.
>
>Lamar Townsend
In my opinion, after working with 2.2 and then going to 2.5, 2.5 has some
very minor problems, which Dale fixes very quickly when they crop up, but
it is sooooo much more stable than 2.2 :)
Jim