Re: "Your account is Expired" for all users.

hostmaster@interaxs.net
Fri, 15 May 1998 09:34:36 -0400

Allow me to offer another piece of advise.

I do not kwow what you are trying to have RadiusNT check for during auth,
but, I feel that the best approach is to get it authenticating without any
additional checking. No Concurrency Control, Server Port Access, Variable
Logon Limits or Time Banking.

After you have it doing raw auth, add one feature at a time. This makes
debugging soooo much easier ;)

Jim

At 07:45 AM 5/15/98 -0400, you wrote:

>You are correct.. When I have -1 in both tables it gives me "Account
>Expired".
>
>It seems like I can't get past the "Account Expired" part. I have 5/29/99
>in both masteraccounts.maexpiredate and subaccounts.saexpiredate. It
>doesn't make a difference what I put there.

hostmaster@interaxs.net
InterNet Access Network
18 McDaniel Street
Dayton, OH 45405-4816