Re: "Your account is Expired" for all users.

( fx2@eon.adcdatel.com )
Fri, 15 May 1998 07:45:53 -0400 (EDT)

You are correct.. When I have -1 in both tables it gives me "Account
Expired".

It seems like I can't get past the "Account Expired" part. I have 5/29/99
in both masteraccounts.maexpiredate and subaccounts.saexpiredate. It
doesn't make a difference what I put there.