Re: 1st day - Help

ken french ( (no email) )
Wed, 13 May 1998 18:26:01 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01BD7E9C.94FC42C0

When you run Radius from the DOS prompt, what is the specific
message you get regarding the reject of that authentication
attempt?
-----Original Message-----
From: Lorri Thomas <lorri@cowtown.net>
To: List RadiusNT <RadiusNT@emerald.iea.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 13, 1998 5:27 PM
Subject: 1st day - Help
=20
Radius has been up and running sucessfully since 6:30 this morning. =
I just stopped the service, added 4 new users (MS Access DB) started =
the service & it won't authenticate them. It will authenticate all of =
my other users. I rebooted the server (futile) and it still doesn't see =
the new users. What am I missing? Clorox?
=20
Lorri A. Thomas
Email: lorri@cowtown.net
Phone: 817-293-9353
- or 972-730-2010
Fax: 817-293-9076
=20
"Laughing stock:=20
Cattle with a sense of humor."

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01BD7E9C.94FC42C0

When you run Radius from the DOS =prompt, what is=20the specific
message you =get regarding=20the reject of that authentication
attempt?
-----Original =Message-----
From:=20 Lorri Thomas <lorri@cowtown.net>
To: =List=20 RadiusNT <RadiusNT@emerald.iea.com>=
Date:=20 Wednesday, May 13, 1998 5:27 PM
Subject: 1st day -=20 Help

Radius has been  up and =running=20 sucessfully since 6:30 this morning.  I just stopped the =service, added=20 4 new users (MS Access DB) started the service & it won't =authenticate=20 them.  It will authenticate all of my other users.  I =rebooted the=20 server (futile) and it still doesn't see the new users.  What =am I=20 missing?  Clorox?

Lorri A. Thomas
Email:  =lorri@cowtown.net
Phone: =20 817-293-9353
 - or        = 972-730-2010