Re: online-usage cgi

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 13 May 1998 14:49:56 -0700

Brian Lube wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone out there had come up with a CGI that will check
> the number of users that are online (from the callsonline table) and create
> a web interface with history so that people can track the maximum number of
> modems used over a period of time. What I want to do is tell usage
> information for my different POP's without having to watch it every night.

Although its not a web interface (I have written a Cold Fusion
counter part that is), the TS Graph from Emerald will show you
historical
graphs per port (# of calls and total hours used) for a terminal server.
It can be used to find bad modems/lines or see how far into a hunt group
the
calls are getting.