Re: Radius NT 2.2 Logging Admin Session.

Webmaster ( webmaster@net1plus.com )
Fri, 08 May 1998 14:10:12 -0400

We are having a similar problem, but we get constant errors saying that
there is a duplicate value in index.

We have also been running in to a ton of duplicate value in index for
standard users and have not been able to track that down either.

We have posted to the list previously but are still waiting for some ideas.

Do you have any?

At 11:50 AM 5/8/98 -0400, you wrote:
>I am running Radius NT 2.2 with a PM3 and Emerald and it keeps logging
>admin sessions that are filling up the log file, what causes this and how
>can I stop it? It's increasing log file sizes by over double.

Greg Caron
Special Services Director
NET1Plus Internet Services
gcaron@net1plus.com